Free School Meals
If you receive any of the following benefits, your child/children may be entitled to free school meals.
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have a gross annual income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credti run-on - paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
Please apply for free school meals, even if your child is in Reception, Year 1 or Year 2 and receives them as part of Universal Infant Free School Meals, as we receive additional money for every child who is entitled. We use this to buy additional equipment, resources, trips and support. If you do not apply and are entitled, we do not get any extra money.